|Job Title:||Configuration Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 17:26|
Within this growing manufacturing business, there is now an opportunity for an experienced Configuration Enginer to join the team at their site in Bournemouth.
The key responsibility of the role will be to support manufacturing planning and amendments within the Engineering department. Liaison with customers and internal departments will be an integral aspect of the position.
Key responsibilities will be to:-
- Contribute to the efficient manufacture of new and existing components through the creation and maintenance of product definitions within the Bill of Materials database.
- Ensure the timely creation of shop orders, paying attention to capacity, customer quality and schedule requirements.
- Contribute to the long term upgrading of departmental skills for Manufacturing Planners.
- Be involved in project meetings to update on product improvement recommendations, value analysis and supplier liaison.
- Contribute to make or buy decisions.
The successful Configuration Engineer will:-
- Be able to develop customer and supplier relationships.
- Have experience using Catia, CNC Machining and Tooling knowledge.
- Have an all round knowledge of CNC machines and controls.
- Be systems orientated.
- A salary up to £34,000
- Early finish on a Friday
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's