Contract / Toll Manufacturing Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Contract / Toll Manufacturing Sales Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 09:58|
CONTRACT / TOLL MANUFACTURING SALES MANAGER - MANCHESTER
A superb opportunity to join a World Class manufacturer and supplier of chemicals as Contract / Toll Manufacturing Sales Manager.
This company specialises in surfactants and associated chemicals for a variety of different markets, they offer an impressive range of chemical manufacturing capabilities and are recognised globally as the number 1 contract and toll manufacturer.
With an exciting 5-year plan in place, they are now expanding their sales team to drive the business forward with this exciting new role.
- Manage existing key customer requirements whilst exploring new opportunities.
- Technical Support to customers.
- Analyse complex, technical data to drive process improvements.
- Liaison between customer and production, ensuring customers' needs are communicated and actioned.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be degree qualified.
- Have an extensive technical background in the chemical industry.
- Have plant processing knowledge including production scale up.
- Ideally have a sales background or very strong commercial acumen.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be influential and can build long-lasting, trusting relationships.
- Understand process chemistry.
- Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience plus commission.
- Car Allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
If you have the chemical knowledge and technical ability what this role requires to drive the business forward then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Manager - Process Manufacturing
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
INTERNAL SALES MANAGER
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package