|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Salary up to £25,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident and motivated Customer Service Advisor to join the team, providing world class customer services and support to an established and growing client base.
The purpose of the role is to take an active role in providing exceptional service within a customer service department, offering support to the external and internal sales teams and processing quotes/orders timely and accurately. Ensuring our customers receive a friendly and positive ordering experience that will encourage repeat custom and in turn contribute to the wider success of the business.
You will be working for a multi-billion-dollar global engineering business, who supply engineering products and services into the industrial market and manufacturing sector.
The main Responsbilities of the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Processing customers' orders
- Supporting the field-based sales team
- Answering customers complaints & queries
- Advising customers on realistic time frames
- Advising clients across: industrial market sectors
- Preparing quotations
- Customer service advice and support
- Liaison within internal departments to ensure client time frames are met
The Main Requirements of Customer Service Advisor include:
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Confident to answer phone enquires
- A friendly and approachable demeanour with the willingness to help
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communications
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative to maximise sales
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload using own judgement
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills
- Excellent and reliable attendance record
Interviews are taking place immediately
Interested? If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click 'APPLY' today or send your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.