Customer Services Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Services Manager|
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2016 14:56|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Services professional to join a thriving manufacturing organisation as they further expand their customer services team.
Based in York, this company are well established with a strong reputation for providing quality products. They can react quickly to ever changing requirements and are committed to supplying their extensive customer base.
Within the role of Customer Services Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure that all orders are processed correctly and on time.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Keep updated with company products and specifications.
- Investigate customer queries and complaints, reporting back to customers in a timely manner.
- Develop your team of twenty, identifying training opportunities and providing multi-skilling across the product range.
- Develop efficient SOP's for the department.
- Work closely with production, supply chain and design functions in order to keep customers updated on their order progress.
The successful Customer Services Manager will:-
- Have managed a customer services team within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Be a strong man manager who enjoys developing people.
- Be a self-starter who has excellent communication skills.
- Want to work for an innovative organisation who are dedicated to training and development.
- A maximum salary of £50,000
- 15% Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Relocation package
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your details through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's