|Job Title:||Demand Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £33000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 10:40|
Due to an increase in business at this fast-moving consumer goods business in Manchester, there is now an opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join the Supply Chain team.
The main focus of the role will be to own and manage the short term forecast for a portfolio of customers.
Key responsibilities will be to: -
- Process orders from customers, ensuring enough stock availability to meet delivery schedules.
- Deal promptly with customer enquiries.
- Manage shifts in demand.
- Liaise with manufacturing sites regularly to ensure orders have been produced, dealing with any shortages as they arise.
- Update and interrogate customer data.
- Agree promotional volumes with customers, manufacturing and the wider supply chain team.
The successful Customer Demand Planner will: -
- Have gained their experience working within a demand/forecasting role in a fast-moving environment.
- Be highly numerate with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Be a team player and an excellent communicator.
- Ideally have worked with SAP or similar.
On offer: -
- A salary to £33,00
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private health care scheme
- Staff discount and free products
- Early finish on a Friday
- 30 days holiday
- Additional 'thank you' days
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's