|Job Title:||Depot Facilities Manager (Rail)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£49000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
DEPOT FACILITIES MANAGER (RAIL)
2 YEAR FTC
Circa £50,000 + Bonus + Contributory Pension + Life Assurance
We are currently recruiting an experienced Facilities Manager / Service Manager to join a train depot in Manchester. The Manager will have full responsibility for the maintenance of all equipment, facilities, and utilities of the depot along with ensuring a high level of H&S of all staff and contractors.
- Ensure all equipment and services to the site are maintained in accordance with industry regulations
- Produce and maintain all maintenance records and manage any defects
- Ensure high levels of H&S of all staff and contractors; Risk Assessments, PPE, proper use of equipment, CDM
- Manage all train/vehicle movements into, within and out of depot
- Plan and manage all work for engineers
- Commercial contract control; budgets, forecast planning, contract development
- Employee training/development
- HNC or equivalent in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) qualification
- Good knowledge of a train depot facility infrastructure; Electrical systems, Mechanical, Civils, Facilities
- Strong knowledge of H&S Legislation and processes
- People management - motivational, good communicator
- Project management and budget control
- Commercial acumen
- Results driven
Interviews are taking place in the next 2 weeks. APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.