|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 15:33|
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER - NPD
(INJECTION MOULD COMPONENTS)
To £55000 + BONUS + HEALTHCARE + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Engineer to join a leading, British manufacturer of consumer products.
With over 40 years' experience in their industry, our client has an established brand and is well known for providing high quality, innovative and reliable products.
The Senior Design Engineer will join the NPD team and will be responsible for the design of innovative new products and the execution of projects from concept to completion.
- NPI/NPD activities - ensure all projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Write Product Design Specifications (PDS)
- Manage projects from concept design through to development and production
- Define materials, specify components and liaise with suppliers
- Prototypes and procedures for testing
- Internal design reviews, DFMEA
- Liaise with customers internal/external
- HND/Degree in a relevant design/engineering discipline
- Experience of electro-mechanical design for consumer products (small-med manufacturing)
- Experience of plastics and injection mould tooling / die- casting or similar
- Experience of NPD through to manufacturing and production
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Good communicator
- Excellent problem solver
- High attention to detail
A great salary, 4.5 Day Week, Bonus (up to 10%), Pension, Flexible working and much more
Apply Now to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's