DESIGN ENGINEER - CATIA V5 / CREO
|Job Title:||DESIGN ENGINEER - CATIA V5 / CREO|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 14:32|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join a global engineering company who supply a range of products to the automotive industry.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for supporting NPI and product change, productivity projects.
- Manage engineering change requests and ensure all products meet customer specification
- Create drawings and complete CAD data using Catia and Creo
- Request quotations for parts, equipment and tools
- Conduct design reviews with cross functional teams
- Support and maintain all engineering systems and procedures
- Prepare engineering change notices; drawings, costings, stock actions
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent working knowledge of Catia v5 OR Pro E/Creo - Essential
- Experience of Windchill - advantageous
- Knowledge of plastics - ideally injection moulding processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to co-ordinate cross functional project teams
- Excellent communication skills
A great opportunity for somebody looking for a truly varied and challenging role!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 4801 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's