|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
up to £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Manager to join the team at a leading Manufacturer at their site in Bolton.
The Responsibilities of the Design manager include:
- Log project details and keep design register updated
- Review Architect/Engineer drawings, generate and issue design RFI to Contractor
- Liaise with internal and external design teams to establish a design
- Attend design meetings
- Issue drawings to detailers from agreed design layouts
- Check CAD drawings against agreed design layouts and comments received
- Complete drawings in AutoCAD
- Issue arrangement drawings for approval / construction to Contractor and design teams
- Complete structural calculations for approved products and issue project work packages into production
- Compile O&M Manuals for customers when required
- Maintain accurate records throughout
The Requirements of the Design manager include:
- NVQ Level 5 / Professional qualification or equivalent qualification
- Good understanding of construction and structural engineering principles
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to create and read technical drawings
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word - must have the ability to transfer, display and manipulate work using MS Office programmes
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills as the candidate will be required to coordinate the design with the Architect & Engineer
- Must have flexibility to work with external and internal design teams but also complete and meet independent deadlines
- Excellent time management as the candidate will be required to work on multiple projects at once
- Must have a pro-active 'can-do' attitude
Interviews will be taking place immediately, don't miss out- click 'APPLY' Now!!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.