|Job Title:||Design / Applications Engineer - Hydraulics|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Design / Applications Engineer - Hydraulics
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
We are currently representing an established engineering company who have over 40 years' experience providing world class hydraulic solutions to OEM and re-sale customers globally. Our client is able to offer high quality engineering solutions to a wide range of industries including O&G, Marine and Construction to name a few.
Due to a healthy order book and business growth there is now a need to recruit an additional Engineer to join the team. As a key member of the engineering team, you will provide technical solutions to client's requirements by way of suitable cost-effective designs and project management.
Key responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Sales team to technically understand customer requirements/specifications
- Specify engineering components based on function, price and availability
- Produce quotations
- Produce 3D and General arrangement drawings (AutoCAD / Inventor)
- Write test procedures and factory acceptance tests
- Liaise with production to achieve on time delivery
- Act as customer contact from quotation through to commissioning and final documentation
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Knowledge/experience of industrial hydraulic systems
- Understanding of hydraulics standards; BS EN ISO 4413 2010
- Experience of AutoCAD & 3D design package - Inventor preferred
- Ability to perform hydraulic calculations - advantageous
- Experience of hydraulic fault finding / testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on a number of different projects simultaneously
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks.
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine Edwards; firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.