DEVELOPMENT ANALYST - SAP BW
|Job Title:||DEVELOPMENT ANALYST - SAP BW|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 16:45|
DEVELOPMENT ANALYST ( SAP BW)
TO £50K + PENSION (to 8%) + PRIVATE MEDICAL + LIFE ASSURANCE & MORE
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced SAP Development Analyst to join the team at a global FMCG manufacturing company based at a site in Manchester.
The Development Analyst will be responsible for the development of SAP applications in Business Warehouse (BW), ABAP and Workflow across UK and European sites.
- Provide technical support to SAP Application teams, Project Managers and business stakeholders
- Analysis, Specification, Design, Development and Testing in BW/ABAP/Workflow
- Produce clear technical documentation, specifications and reports
- Provide technical support to 2nd and 3rd line SAP application owners
- Testing and implementation of SAP Upgrades and service packs
- Produce final BW/ABAP or Workflow software solutions according to specification
- Relevant IT related qualification
- Min 3 years' experience of SAP BW / SAP ABAP / SAP Workflow
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment - preferred
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively with key business stakeholders
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- Customer focused attitude
- Able to deliver tasks on time and to a high standard
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's