|Job Title:||Digital Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 10:57|
£40,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a pro-active Digital Analyst to join the Ecommerce team at a leading sports nutrition company at their head office, situated in Central London.
The purpose of this role is to act as the main point of contact for advice and insight on analytics, touching all points of the team including Digital Marketing, CRM, Website Analytics, Merchandising, and Promotional & Strategic Planning. With strong knowledge of Data Warehouse pipelines, you will actively maintain full analytical systems in order to provide this insight to the team.
Key Responsibilities for Digital Analyst:
- Provide accurate insights to pro-actively challenge and influence the Ecommerce team
- Ensuring full Digital journey is tracked correctly and efficiently, from link tagging to digital marketing campaign mapping and naming structures
- Managing and creating reports/dashboards in Excel and PowerBI; working with stakeholders to constantly improve and insure accuracy of data and KPIs
- Providing insight on all digital marketing channel's performance through knowledge of the digital journey and ROI, including understanding the challenge of attribution
- AdHoc analytical tasks on any area of the Ecommerce function applying logical problem solving and commercial acumen to work with team-members to increase Revenue and Efficiency
- Ability to pass analysis on to non-technical stakeholders ensuring understanding and actions are taken through
- Keeping up with industry trends in Digital Analytics and Databases to ensure to best business solutions are in place
- Fully managing the cloud Data Warehouse pipeline; Data Integration (FiveTran), Manipulation (BigQuery) & Visualisation (PowerBI/Excel)
- Daily reporting & actionable insight on marketing acquisition campaigns, understanding which metrics are best to generate actions in each point in the user journey
- Analyse data to identify and interpret trends, providing actionable insight, recommendations to influence and support trading and online marketing decisions.
- Analyse customer and visitor user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Develop a understanding of customer and visitor behaviour and life-cycle requirements.
- Analyse ROI to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns through different channels, including digital acquisition, CRM and social.
- Present findings and analysis to all levels within the business.
- Develop & evolve reporting, analysis and tracking.
- Ensure correct implementation on new and current analytical projects.
- Implementation of Data layer & management of tagging and campaign tracking.
- Working with the development team to scope out and implement tracking for new features.
- Identify improvements to current analytical methodologies and procedures.
- Team player & Commercially savvy
Key Requirements for Digital Analyst:
- Numeric Degree, with minimum 3 years in digital analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills essential, particularly Pivot Tables
- Strong SQL Skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Experience maintaining a cloud database (E.g. BigQuery) using ETL platforms/processes (E.g. FiveTran)
- Experience in PowerBI strongly preferred, or other visualization platforms (E.g. Tableau, QlikView)
- Experience in Google Tag Manager or other tag management system
- Experience pulling data and insights from digital marketing platforms (E.g. Facebook, Bing, Criteo)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who offer great career progression and excellent company benefits. Interviews will be taking place over the next week, don't miss out- click 'APPLY' today!"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's