|Job Title:||Documents Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 14:11|
Up to £30,000 per annum + annual bonus
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Documents Controller to join a leading global manufacturer.
Globally positioned and boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million-pound manufacturer.
Due to internal promotion and corporate strategy, they are looking to recruit a Documents Controller to manage the administrative members of the team to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of projects within UK & Ireland.
Key Responsibilities of Documents Controller:
- Manage the role of Business Administrator.
- Collating contract documentation
- Managing invoicing
- Chasing contract documentation and paperwork
- Arrange for the signature of all contracts and other documents by directors, circulating all executed documents as appropriate.
- Checking and amending documentation
- Managing SAP and financial queries
- Maintain a record of insurance information and request renewal information for sub-contractors and consultants.
- Manage stock usage to reduce costs and optimise stock turnaround.
- Provide weekly & monthly contract reporting to the Operations Director.
Key requirements of Documents Controller:
- MUST HAVE proven experience of SAP
- MUST HAVE Some man management experience
- MUST HAVE exposure to contract documentation
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ideally, previous experience of working in a fast-paced Customer Service/Order Processing type role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience of working in construction or similar industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader. Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks. Don't miss out- Click 'APPLY'!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's