EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER
|Job Title:||EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£30.00 - £35.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 16:09|
EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER
(O&G / ENERGY / UTILITIES)
An opportunity for an experienced EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER to join an established engineering company based in Ellesmere Port.
The company is a leading provider of engineering solutions used in Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities industries.
Due to continued growth within the business, a role has opened for an additional EC&I Engineer to join the team.
- Produce EC&I designs for a range of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical projects
- Provide technical support to all project teams; quotations, procurement of materials, installation, commissioning
- Attend project update meetings with clients, 3rd party consultants and internal stakeholders
- Ensure design elements of the project are completed on time and in line with specification
- Produce FAT documentation for EC&I disciplines
- Qualified in Electrical, Control, Instrumentation discipline (min HNC)
- Min 5 years experience of EC&I Design in Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities or similar highly regulated industry Knowledge of Gas Network industry - advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast moving, multi-disciplined department
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on sites as required
APPLY NOW or email CV to Barry McKeown; Barry@morganryder.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Planner
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Project Engineer - Electrical / HVAC / BMS
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare Benefits
Swinton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Manager - Industrial Products
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Assembly Operative (with Soldering experience)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £18500 per annum