|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £33219 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 14:13|
6-2, 2-10 Rotating Shift Pattern
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the team at one of the UKs leading manufactures at their site in the York area.
key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide engineering service to operations departments by demonstrating competent knowledge of department
- Electrical duty holder whilst on shift in accordance with site safety rules
- Working knowledge of 1989 Electricity at Work Act, full understanding of I.E.E regulations (17th Edition)
- Accountable and authorised for plant isolations on LV plant and switchgear
- To conduct fault finding diagnostics & repair on Electrical systems,
- Use of PC to monitor and make adjustments to Building Management Systems
- Interrogation of control systems for fault finding / rectification / plant optimisation (e.g. P.L.C)
- To set up and make adjustments to metal checking and check weighing systems
- Interpretation of drawings e.g. wiring systems and ladder logic
- Programming & use of inverter systems
- Specify and build electrical panels as required
- Undertake basic range of mechanical tasks as required to complete task (may be with fitter in attendance depending on complexity)
- To participate in engineering projects as and when required
- Work with contractors / external specialists as and when required
- Continually update personal skills and knowledge as required to carry out duties effectively.
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Electrical fault finding experience
- Team player/excellent communication skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's