Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37000 - £37100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2017 08:00|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
We currently have a superb opportunity for a number of experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join the engineering team at a global FMCG company.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is a requirement for a number of strong, technical engineers to join the team to improve processes and deliver improvements.
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment
- Drive pro-active and planned maintenance activities
- Take accountability for designated line and maintain standards
- Manage CMMS system
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to CI, RCA and engineering projects
- Qualified Electrical/Multi-skilled Engineer (min HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a fast moving/high volume/continuous process manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Knowledge of TPM/Autonomous Maintenance/RCA/CI/WCM - advantageous
This is a superb opportunity to join a company who can offer a superb platform for further progression and development.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Philip Noon at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (FILLING/PACKAGING)
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
£27000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
£28000 - £36000 per annum + PACKAGE
Plant Services Co-Ordinator
£27000.00 - £33500.00 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum