Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £44000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 09:51|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
To £44,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global chemical manufacturing company who produce specialist metals used in a wide range of industries.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance of equipment in a foundry plant.
- Maintenance, service and repair of a wide range of plant including; furnaces, materials handling equipment, overhead cranes, heat treatment plant, extrusion presses and machining equipment
- Fault finding on PLC control systems (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Mechanical maintenance experience
- Preventative maintenance and routine servicing
- Updating CMMS system
- Providing engineering support on maintenance projects
- Time served Electrical / Multiskilled Engineer (min HNC)
- 17th/18th Edition
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a manufacturing / industrial environment
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Experience of Instrumentation/Temperature controls
- Self motivated
- Team player
- High level of attention to detail
07:30 - 15.50 M-W
07.30 - 15.10 T-F
A great opportunity to join a business who can offer the opportunity to develop skills via additional training and qualifications
Please click 'APPLY' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Electrical Engineer / Authorised Person
Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£65000 - £72000 per annum
Control & Automation Engineer
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Process Engineer
Holyhead, Isle of Anglesey
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Mechanical Engineer - Chemical Industry
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Chemical Process Engineer - Renewable Energy
Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits