Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Contractor
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Contractor|
|Salary:||Up to £21.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 12:13|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Contractor
Days / Night shifts available
£21.26 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a global leader in packaging solutions.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for carrying out electrical maintenance on machines in a high-speed production environment.
Key responsibilities of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Installing and maintaining high-speed, industrial process equipment for can and/or end making, power, lighting, control, and PLC logic controls for all production process and control equipment.
- Troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing all electrical equipment, components, transducers, and complex timing and inspection devices.
- Performing preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems.
- Diagnosing causes of malfunctions and correcting through programmable logic controls.
- Must display competent ability to wire, assemble, and layout electrical/electronic systems in an extremely neat and professional manner and conform to wiring specifications.
- Installing and troubleshooting facility power distribution and lighting services.
Key Requirements of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- PLC experience required.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: - nomenclature of all assigned equipment; solid state circuitry, electronics, electrical-mechanical devices, transmission systems, interface units, AC/DC motors, wiring diagrams and schematics, computers and inspection and digital devices.
- Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard electrical/electronic techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment.
- Ability to use AutoCAD is preferred.
- PLC training Siemens S5 and S7
Interviews will be taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's