Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 17:04|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
TO £34,000 + BONUS + PENSION
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a food manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
- Reactive and Planned Maintenance on a variety of food processing and packaging machinery
- Maintenance and inspection of all electrical equipment
- Occasional installation work
- PLC fault finding/interrogation
- Continuous Improvement activities with a focus on reducing downtime and increasing efficiencies
- Ensure all engineering work is completed to agreed timescales
- Ensure highest standards of housekeeping are maintained
- Identify and implement engineering solutions to improve performance
- Time served Electrical / Multi-skilled Engineer
- 17th/18th Edition and C& 2391 or 2394/5
- Experience of working in a continuous process, fast moving manufacturing environment - ideally food
- Positive approach to plant reliability and continuous improvement activities
- Experience of PLC/Control Panel fault finding and interrogation
- Any Food Hygiene/H&S certificates desirable
- Team player
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's