|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£39000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS
Circa £40000 + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting an experienced Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company at their facility in Manchester.
Our client is a UK leader in their industry and are investing heavily into their manufacturing facilities.
The Engineering function is now looking to strengthen the skill set and are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with strong PLC/Control systems experience to work on a 4 on 4 off permanent night shift.
As Night Shift Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment
- Drive pro-active and planned maintenance activities
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement, Route Cause Analysis and engineering projects
- Time Served Electrical Engineer -HNC/HND qualified with 17th/18th edition
- Experience gained in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of fault finding and modification on PLCs
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives, Motors, PLC's, Safety Circuits
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
To apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or email email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.