|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Salary:||£32500 - £38500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 16:12|
Shift Technician (Electrical)
8 Hour Days (£32,500)/
12 Hour Rotating Days (£38,500)
My client is looking to recruit an electrical technician to join their thriving business. The company are a manufacture of a wide range of diverse plastic products.
They are a global leader in their field both in design and development turning over £1.7 Billion. They are the driving force behind some of the worlds best known acrylic products who make significant contributions to a wide range of growing sectors and geographic markets.
This role is nothing if not a secure role offering every opportunity to develop your skills and progress within an incredibly successful environment.
The company's success can be contributed to their philosophy of looking after their employees ensuring a productive and happy workforce, as well as their commitment to continuous improvement across all of their sites and process's.
If you are looking to join a global force who will invest their time in you in a secure and safe environment that will still offer challenges and a different scenario each day, then look no further.
- Reactive and proactive maintenance engineering across and industrial plant.
- Basic fault finding on a variety of industrial equipment's, from conveyors, boilers, and Ovens.
- The mechanical roles will be looking at basic and complex mechanical issues across the plant.
- Experienced multi-skilled technician ideally with a high competence in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, PLC knowledge and experience also a benefit
- Ideally HNC qualified in a relevant background
- Will have completed an Engineering apprenticeship
- Ideally from a chemical background but others will be considered (FMCG etc.)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and reactive environment and experienced in fault finding as well as proactive maintenance.
- Experience of working with Computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Familiar with safe systems of work such as Permit to Work, Enter, Hot Work, Confined Space Entry
- High concern for Safety and standards
If this is the role you have been looking for then click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
Electrical & Controls Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Superb Package
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£35000 - £35500 per annum + Benefits