|Job Title:||Electronic Assembler|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £18500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
£18,500 per annum + Shift allowance
12 Months FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Electronic Assemblers. My client is looking for a number of PCB Assemblers to join a high specification manufacturing business at their site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this role will consist of the assembly of intricate products to a high standard and carrying out various essential processes within the production environment following procedures and specifications in accordance with the appropriate guidelines.
The Responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler will involve:
- Hand assembly of electronic devices using soldering, epoxy and bonding techniques
- Working to process specifications, manufacturing instructions and required standards as determined by the product design
- Meet requirements of line and audit inspection to IPC-Apictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and other team members
- Highlight any re-work issues or problems to the Operations Support department and their Operations Management
- Work with the Operations Test teams and ensure smooth flow of product is maintained
- Work with the Engineering team and Operations Support team during redesign and new product introduction
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities and any new working initiatives
- Assist in the generation of new manufacturing aids as required
- Be responsible for continuous improvement activities both individually and as part of the team
- Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and Team members
- Contribute to and support all the lean manufacturing techniques adopted as part of the Production System including 5S, Kaizen, KANBAN etc.
The Key Requirements of the Electronic Assembler are:
- Good hand to eye co-ordination
- Ability to follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions
- Patience and an eye for detail
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to multi-skill
- Experience of hand assembly of electronic devices
- Experience in the use of various epoxies and solders
- Experience of soldering/bonding
To be considered- click 'APPLY' today- or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.