|Job Title:||ELECTRONICS COMPONENT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
ELECTRONICS COMPONENT ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
Our client is a successful engineering company well known in the aerospace industry for the supply of high-quality aviation components and MRO services.
The Electronics Component Engineer will join the Sustainment Team and will ensure the availability of suitable components for continued manufacturability of equipment.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Select, qualify, approve, qualify and manage components required for equipment
- Administration of component database and manage obsolescence
- Manage Bills of Material (BOM)
- Work closely with suppliers to source new parts
- Manage supply chain queries
- Produce technical reports
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics OR significant industry experience
- Experience gained in a manufacturing / industrial environment - Aerospace advantageous
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to use MS Office and ERP systems
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.