ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE
|Job Title:||ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 13:52|
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL & ANALOGUE
TO £55000 + PENSION + HEALTHCARE PLAN
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a global engineering company who supply a range of products to the automotive industry.
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the development of both existing and innovative new products.
- Provide electronics, mechatronics and electrical input into R&D projects
- Schematic Capture
- PCBA Design - Analogue & Digital
- Component selection, build and testing and debugging
- EMC testing
- Microprocessor programming
- Work with external suppliers on development projects
- Degree qualified in an Electronics Engineer
- Experience of both Analogue and Digital design
- Experience in schematic/layout creation
- A good balance of theoretical understanding and practical knowledge
- C programming (desirable)
- Forward thinking individual
- Hands on approach
A great opportunity for somebody looking for a truly varied and challenging role!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
£0.00 - £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE