Electronics Repair Technician
|Job Title:||Electronics Repair Technician|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 12:08|
Electronic Repair Technician
£33,000 - £38,000 (+Bonus and flexible working hours)
Do you have exposure to electronics manufacturing and are keen to develop and grow your skill set?
Do you have exposure to fault finding and completion of correction action for PCB boards?
My client, an aerospace supply chain essential for all obsolete manufacturing solutions, is currently looking to expand an existing team of Electronic Repair Technician to encompass an aggressive period of growth the business is currently experiencing.
The role responsibilities include;
- Provide inspection and diagnostic fault finding of various electronic products and final unit instruments.
- Assemble, test and inspect various mechanical/electronic products and final unit instruments, using complex diagnostic tests and methodologies and high-level technical build.
- Undertake receipt inspection.
- Undertake analytical fault-finding to determine the root cause and corrective action of failed products.
- Identify and undertake required repair to return product to required standard.
- Effective use and maintenance of systems and records to ensure service standards are achieved at all times (i.e. use of ERP/MRP, Database and IT systems
- Effectively interpret and utilize circuit diagrams, assembly and engineering drawings and specifications.
- Efficient and correct use of test equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Ensure all assembly, test and repair functions are completed to the necessary quality standards - they meet contractual customer expectations and conformance to enable progression to final inspection and release.
- Participate and communicate with senior stakeholders (i.e. senior management, MRO Customer Services and other business function areas, customers) on matters requiring technical / product related guidance or decision making.
- Regular update and progress reporting to Line Manager and Management.
Those interested must possess the following skills and experience;
- Relevant experience working in a similar role in a manufacturing/engineering environment (aerospace desirable).
- Experienced in working at electronic component level, using detailed engineering drawings and other technical records.
- Possess a recognised vocational qualification in electronics engineering - equivalent to HNC level or time served.
Those interested must register their interest without delay by clicking apply
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's