EMEA Senior HR Manager
|Job Title:||EMEA Senior HR Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:59|
EMEA Senior HR Manager
To £60,000 DOE plus benefits
An interesting and diverse permanent EMEA HR Manager/Business Partner opportunity has arisen with a fantastic global business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with global business in the Birmingham area.
This company is going through extremely positive change and this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something extremely special.
This is a HR Manager/Business Partnering role that is both broad ranging and diverse. Both strategic and generalist.
You will provide full HR support to specific functions Europe wide, to realise both the short -term needs of the individual functions and the long-term goals of the business.
If you are looking to work for an innovative company and you enjoy a challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply:
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 year's Senior HR experience managing others within a forward-thinking, fast paced HR department
- A minimum of 8 years HR relevant experience
- In possession of up to date employment law knowledge and committed to one's continuous professional development
- Must be flexible to work outside of core business hours and travel across sites, where business needs require
- A confident and adept communicator with the ability to listen, persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships across all levels by building credibility, respect and rapport with key stakeholders, with the aptitude to effectively challenge people in an appropriate way
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- Satisfactory employment verification commensurate to the requirements of the role
- Experience working with multiple countries across the EMEAs is strongly preferred.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent preferred. Additional years of relevant experience in lieu of will be considered.
- Ability to work under pressure, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve
- Competent and confident in the use of technology with good ICT and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to plan and prioritise one's own workload, the workloads of others, act on own initiative and effectively manage a multi-faceted workload
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's