Engine Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Engine Test Engineer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £35100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 13:13|
Engine Test Engineer
Generous Salary and Fantastic Benefits
We now have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Engine Test Engineer to join an advanced technology test facility at their site in Coventry. The business specialises in Engine Testing for a variety of customers across Automotive, Aerospace, Renewable Energy and other industries.
This role is a very exciting opportunity for an Engine Test Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to prove themselves in a challenging environment in which progression and development is a very real result. You must have Engine testing experience or educated to degree level in a suitable subject.
As an Engine Test Engineer, you will be responsible for Developing new test methods and software. This is a development role and as such you will be taking part in project management and created new solutions to problems and current testing issues.
- Develop and deliver test work, including equipment calibration and control
- Work alongside development engineers proposing and creating short/medium term plans for testing
- Equipment data collection
- Provide process development and improvement where and when needed.
- Develop facilities capability and improve quality of output.The Person
- Degree qualified in relevant subject (Engineering, Automotive, mechanical etc)
- In depth knowledge of engine testing.
- Knowledge of engine dynamometer and testing methods would be very beneficial.
- Detailed knowledge of engine management software (calibration)
- Continuous improvement experience would be beneficial.
- PC literate (knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication across the board (customer, colleague and third party)
This role has plenty of positive challenges to face the successful candidate and as reward will deliver with development, training and promotion. If you are looking to prove yourself and looking to develop yourself and your career then look no further. Please click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £43250 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33800 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
North Wales, Wales
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum