|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Location:||Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 16:04|
£50,000 - £55,000
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a global leader at their manufacturing site in Cleckheaton. With a strong brand presence across UK and International retailers, this is a great opportunity to join a business who are truly growing.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the main purpose of this hands-on role is to have full responsibility for the day to day running of the site maintenance team and the development of site maintenance engineering strategies, asset improvement along with team development and growth..
Key responsibilities include working closely with the Operations and Project teams to maximise the efficiency of site assets and operations teams.
The role requires strong leadership to drive our value-based safety culture, environmental responsibility, and Continuous Improvement programmes.
Key responsibilities of Engineer Manager:
- Strategic development of the engineering function and implementation of a pro-active strategy.
- Development of maintenance management systems with a focus on asset integrity.
- Train and develop engineering team to maximise effectiveness of plant and processes.
- Route Cause Analysis and proposals to enhance engineering performance.
- Implement lean principles and drive PPM initiatives to ensure maximum output and minimum downtime.
- Capex project management along with budget management.
- Contractor management.
- Auditing, HSE, Quality responsibilities as well as project management.
Key requirements of Engineer Manager:
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Engineering Management experience or equivalent role.
- Experience gained in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance Management Systems exposure.
- Project management experience.
- Strong man-management/leadership skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CI Manager - FMCG
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Up to £23000.00 per annum