|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 10:34|
(Aerospace / Defence)
To £50K + Bonus (to 20%) + Healthcare + Pension & much more
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join team at a successful SME manufacturing company in Manchester.
Our client is well known in aerospace and defence markets for the design and manufacture of high reliability products and MRO support for complex electro-mechanical equipment.
The Technical Manager/Engineering Manager will have overall responsibility for engineering resources covering; electrical, mechanical, production, calibration, testing and customer support.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to a small team of multi-disciplined engineers
- Allocation of resources and co-ordination of individual projects to deliver to agreed timelines
- Provide technical leadership and support to all team members within specified projects, with effective use of internal and external resource
- Act as project management lead for all projects and ensure compliance with current legislation and company Health & Safety policies
- Near and long-term capacity planning of all workload within the department
- Create and implement best practice engineering vision and strategy
- Customer interface
- Co-ordination of document management system
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Knowledge of Aerospace / Defence industry working in accordance with military end users
- Proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined engineering team
- Strong motivational & leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Self-motivated and keen to meet deadlines
- Technical mind-set
- Results orientated
Keen to learn more? APPLY NOW or email your CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Account Manager - North West
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Sales Manager - USA West Coast
Up to £85000.00 per annum
Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Competitive Salary & Package
Maintenance Technician - Machining
£14 - £15 per hour + Overtime + Pension