ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 09:18|
TO £60,000 + BONUS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
A great opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a successful food manufacturing company in Derbyshire.
With over 2500 employees across 25+ countries this company is a world leader in their market of specialty food products.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the engineering function is performing to maximum potential in line with business KPI's.
- Day to day management of a small team of Maintenance Engineers
- Development of maintenance management systems with a focus on asset integrity
- Manage Planned Maintenance program and Capex projects
- Implement lean principles and drive TPM initiatives to ensure maximum OEE
- Work with the team to develop efficient and cost-effective engineering solutions to improve processes
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Min 5 years' in Engineering Management or equivalent role
- Experience gained in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment (powder handling experience -advantageous)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Maintenance Management Systems and data driven
- Capex project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ambitious and driven
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Production Manager / CI Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager
£48000 - £60000 per annum + Car and Bonus
Technical Sales Manager - Industrial Products
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Assembly Operative (with Soldering experience)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £18500 per annum