|Job Title:||Engineering Manager - Manufacturing|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
TO £60000 + 10% Bonus + Pension
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team at a multi-million-pound FMCG company in Greater Manchester.
The Engineering Manager will be tasked with ensuring high levels of equipment availability and safety through leadership of a multi-skilled team and technical application.
- Day to day management of the multi-skilled maintenance team, providing ongoing technical guidance
- Implementation of world class manufacturing standards and deliver a plan for MBTF and MTTR
- Set departmental KPI's, drive performance and develop skills of maintenance team
- Assess maintenance needs across site and implement /develop a robust planned and predictive maintenance strategy
- Promote Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) activities
- Manage revenue and capital projects
- Overall the development of engineering strategy
- Qualified Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Proven experience of Maintenance Management/Engineering Management in a modern manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of world class manufacturing standards and modern maintenance techniques; Lean, TPM, RCA, RCM, MTBF, MTTR
- Motivational leader
- Improvement mind-set
- Results driven
Our client can offer a stable career, a rewarding package and great potential for further development.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.