|Job Title:||ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 16:38|
DOUBLE DAYS (6-2 2-10)
TO £40k DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (Holidays, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare etc.) LANCASHIRE
We have an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Supervisor join the team at a well-known FMCG company in Lancashire.
The Engineering Supervisor will lead a team of engineers to deliver their engineering strategy and ensuring the plant runs efficiently at all times.
The role of the Engineering Supervisor will include:
- Day to day management of a team of Electrical/Mechanical technicians.
- Monitor plant performance and implement CI and reliability strategy.
- Lead the shift teams to ensure the site KPI's are achieved.
- Identify and manage the execution of site-based projects.
- Manage PPM's via CMMS system.
- Investigate failures and implement route cause.
- Ensure staff adhere to company H&S policies.
Requirements for the successful Engineering Supervisor include:
- Time served with HNC/HND in Mechanical/Multiskilled discipline
- Knowledge of CI process and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Experience of supervising/managing a team within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Ability to be able to work alone, or as part of a team with the ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to coach, mentor and effectively lead a multi-disciplined team
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£23000 - £25000 per annum
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
North Wales, Wales
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Maintenance Co-Ordinator / Improvement Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - ELECTRICAL BIAS
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£39000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS