Environmental Officer - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Environmental Officer - Liverpool|
|Salary:||Up to £27500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:01|
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
£27,500 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are working with a well-established company in Liverpool to recruit a Grounds Maintenance Supervisor based in Liverpool for a permanent position.
The role of the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor will involve:
- Managing the grounds maintenance contracts delivered by third parties
- Providing Environmental Services advise, expertise and technical support to assigned regional neighbourhoods, and relaying to group.
- Ensuring the effective maintenance and enhancement of green spaces and communal grounds, whilst keeping Environmental Services at the forefront.
- Being a point of contact for regional environmental services activities.
- Ensuring activities are planned, costed and delivered on time, and in line with wider group.
- Preparing budgets for income and outgoing - ensuring quality for services is upheld.
The ideal candidate for the role of Grounds Maintenance Supervisor will:
- Demonstrate experience within building/housing/ environmental industry.
- Demonstrate experience of successfully providing environmental services
- Experience of managing third party contractors.
- Experience of managing a project - e.g. budget, timescales etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's