|Job Title:||Estimating Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 12:05|
This leading manufacturing business who supply finished aerospace components internationally are looking to expand their team as a result of new customers being secured.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving business who are dedicated to quality, service and innovation.
The Engineering Manager is driven to increase the efficiency and speed of time to quote and is looking to attract an experienced estimator who has worked in manufacturing to further support this growth in business.
As Estimating Engineer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Provide an estimating service to customers for tactical work opportunities.
- Prepare estimates for new business in response to requests for proposals.
- Liaise with Engineering, Operations and Purchasing teams in order to present robust competitive proposals for customers.
- Present bids to customers and potential customers.
- Handover a successful new work pack to engineering colleagues, explaining proposed manufacturing strategy.
The successful candidate will: -
- Ideally have worked with the aerospace industry or a fast-paced manufacturing business.
- Have the ability to read technical drawings.
- Understand BOM's.
- Be a good communicator who has the ability to build strong working relationships with customers.
- Work closely with suppliers to obtain detailed and accurate information within tight time constraints.
On offer: -
- A salary to £38,000
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Death in service
Interested to progress?
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ESTIMATING MANAGER - ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
Up to £60000 per annum
£24000 - £34000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
£0.00 - £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum