|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 15:42|
Are you a motivated and diligent estimator who is looking to work with a manager who values opportunity for development, transparency, and investment?
I am working with a unique client who is keen to recruit the rising star of Estimator.
The main purpose of the role is to create cost of sales estimates gained from customer specifications.
As Estimator, responsibilities will include: -
- Liaising with customers and internal teams to provide fully detailed quotations and tenders.
- Working from a client brief, set of drawings or site survey, create a detailed cost estimate and supporting technical specifications.
- Access labour, material and plant requirements in support of the tender.
- Prepare supplier and sub-contractor enquiries.
- Produce breakdowns and undertake value engineering processes to meet client budgetary requirements.
- Assess commercial and operations risks associated with tenders.
The successful Estimator will: -
- Have gained their estimating experience working within an engineering environment.
- Be proficient reading engineering drawings and specifications.
- Be technically competent in a wide range of engineering applications.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- 37 hour working week
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discount scheme
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's