|Salary:||Up to £20 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 17:04|
This is a newly created role and will provide an experienced Estimator with a fantastic opportunity to join this continually growing avionics service business.
Within the role of Estimator, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage technical enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Calculate quotes and present to customers.
- Create and issue proposals for work packages in line with customer requirements.
- Create and issue work packages to ensure that parts, materials and services are scheduled effectively.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand customer requirements.
- Improve communication channels with customers.
Reporting into the Commercial and Materials Manager the successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working within the avionics industry.
- Be able to understand aircraft technical manuals and associated documents.
- Be keen to develop and improve current processes.
- Enjoy building relationships with customers in order to offer the correct solutions.
- A long term-contract.
- An hourly rate of £20 hour.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates by following the 'apply now' link.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's