Field Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + COMPANY CAR, PROFIT SHARE, PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2017 09:57|
FIELD SALES ENGINEER
£40000 + HEALTHCARE + COMPANY CAR + BONUS + REWARDS
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Field Sales Engineer for a bespoke products company at their facility in The Midlands.
Following the decision to expand the business, due to unprecedented growth this ambitious business is now looking find their next Field Sales Engineer, to join their experienced Technical team.
The ideal candidate, who will report to the Sales Director, will be capable of sourcing new business across the whole of the UK. Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Working with the proposals team to formulate, design and cost conveyor layouts
- Visits to both existing and potential customer sites around the UK
- Ability to assess site conditions pertinent to project requirements, and provide basic site survey to allow a proposal drawing to be prepared for the basis of a quotation.
- Preparation of detailed costings/quotations for each project
- Working with marketing team to produce broad and targeted sales/marketing material
- Liaise with project team post order
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Familiarity with AutoCAD LT (2D mechanical layout design) would be ideal.
- Knowledge of materials handling systems is preferred with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Confidence in negotiating situations with clients
- A background of materials handling or alternatively will have worked in a sales/support role in sales of machinery/capital equipment
A new and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business involved in providing industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions. These industries range from warehouse/ecommerce/distribution/logistics through to pharmaceutical, food and drink manufacturers handling anything from small cartons and bags up to two tonne pallets.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a rapidly modernizing and growing business.
- To be part of a multimillion pound turnover company who actively seek to reward employees when they deserve it
- A plan for you to succeed, to really be part of a company that show no signs of slowing down.
We are interviewing this week and next, so to be considered, select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's