|Job Title:||FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 15:42|
TO £27,000 D.O.E + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client - a large global manufacturer is looking for a competent and switched on Finance Administrator to assist within the engineering department at their impressive site in Kent.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a Factory or Manufacturing background and have some experience within a similar role.
The role of the successful Finance Administrator will involve:
- General administration duties - for engineering department and managers
- Keeping systems and databases up to date - Holidays, Overtime etc.
- Booking and attendance in meetings as well as preparation of minutes
- Preparation of documents for the department - presentations, reports etc.
The successful Finance Administrator should be:
- IT Literate (MS Office applications - MUST be proficient in Excel)
- Articulate, literate and numerate.
- High attention to detail
- Confident, highly motivated and pro-active
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward-thinking business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's