Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 16:40|
Finance Business Partner - Immediate start - Home Based
Contract until April 2021
Due to an improvement project being live at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer, there is now an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to support the Finance team throughout this transition.
Working from home, you will be a key member of this small team who are focused on providing financial data to senior members of the business.
Within the role of Finance Business Partner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Produce regular financial reports and present to finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Partner with department leaders to make sound financial decisions for the business.
- Analyse large amounts of financial data that is provided from manufacturing multiple sites.
- Partner with key stakeholders to make sound financial decisions.
The successful candidate will: -
- Hold a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Have financial reporting experience.
- Have strong SAP and Excel experience.
- Have worked in a fast-paced manufacturing business.
- Be able to understand and translate sensitive and complex financial information.
On offer: -
- A salary to £50,000 (pro rata)
- Working from home
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Analyst - Manufacturing and Master Data
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Field Service Engineer - Drives
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent
Sales Development Manager
Greater Manchester, England
£29000 - £32000 per annum
Maintenance Electrician - Manufacturing
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£32500 - £35500 per annum + Paid Overtime