|Job Title:||FINISHING ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £12.75 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 11:33|
NORTHWICH - CHESHIRE
TO £12.75 PER HOUR + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
DAYS SHIFTS - NO WEEKENDS
A position has become available for a Finishing Engineer at one of our busy engineering clients in Cheshire
If you are keen to work for a company with ambitious growth plans who prides itself on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight its customers, then we want to hear from you:
The role of the successful Finishing Engineer will include:
- Carrying out first off and final inspection of detailed parts and assembles - using mechanical or CMM and Electronic measuring equipment.
- Preparation of components for dispatch - manual finishing (polishing/deburring)
- Raising of concessions and non-conformance reports for discrepant parts
- Final release of parts to customer including signing certificates of conformity.
- Manual finishing experience
- CMM experience
- Time served with a recognised apprenticeship
- Manual and final inspection experience
- Great communicator
- Able to use own initiative
- Precision engineering experience - Would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's