|Job Title:||FOOD TECHNLOGIST|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum + PENSION, HOLIDAYS, DISCOUNT!|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 17:00|
UP TO £35,000
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT!
A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Food Technologist to join our Technical team! We are looking for a Technologist, to ensure that all internal and customer specifications, pack copies and artwork are created accurately and that all the necessary documentation is produced to meet critical path timescales and associated launch deadlines. We are a clear winning when it comes to what we do, with a turnover of £120,000,000 its proof we love what we do!
- Management of both raw material and finished product specifications using numerous online platforms, ensuring all specifications are accurate and up to date
- Management of own label packaging from initial concept through to delivery of printed materials * Responsibility for reviewing copy artwork to ensure that the packaging information is accurate and also in line with customer technical labelling policies
- Maintenance of Technical documentation files, including for raw materials and purchased products including, Certificates of Analysis, third party accreditation and self-audit questionnaires
- Product testing to include organoleptic and visual assessment, and basic product quality attribute assessment
- Collate when required other technical information for customers, and deal with customer queries.
Ideally you will have experience of working within a similar role within food manufacturing or within the seafood or frozen sector. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable managing multiple tasks, delivering results against tight deadlines and have the talent to analyse information alongside the ability to transfer data accurately and clearly.
- Ideally previous writing and approving customer specifications
- Knowledge of retailer codes of practice, requirements & systems.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Formal food related qualifications
- Full Driving Licence
If you have a passion for food, we want you in our team. Click the 'Apply Now' button and send your CV directly to the recruitment team. To discover the best kept secret in Manchester, send your CV now. Due to volume of applicants please note there is a 100-applicant limit.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent
PROJECT ENGINEER / CO-ORDINATOR - MANUFACTURING
Up to £40000 per annum
Field Sales Manager
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL
£31000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package