FP & A & Cost Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||FP & A & Cost Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 19:54|
FP&A & Cost Accounting Manager
High performance component manufacturer
This $100m turnover group is looking for a FP&A & Cost Accounting Manager to join their growing business.
The position has global financial planning and cost accounting responsibility across several manufacturing facilities.
* Participate in the month-end close, including preparation of required journal entries, account reconciliations, and prepare month end operating review analysis package.
* Provide leadership for problem resolution and facilitate continuous improvement and process ownership.
* Act as a change agent while partnering with functional managers across the business to identify and implement process improvements.
* Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and developing FP&A and Cost accounting employees.
* Lead preparation of the monthly forecast and quarterly operating review.
* Lead and coordinate the annual process for setting standard costs.
* Coordinate and compile annual physical inventory including end of life and full absorption reserve balances.
* Participate in the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes.
* Prepare and present various daily and weekly operating metrics to monitor business performance.
* Analyze variances in sales, manufacturing, and general expenses ensuring alignment with budget, forecast and prior year.
* Analyze and propose improvements in working capital.
* Analyze and review bills of material to ensure accurate product costing.
* Prepare and review product cost estimates as requested by various departments.
* Perform product line profitability analysis.
* Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
* Assists with problem resolution and facilitates continuous improvement.
* Qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
* Experience in a Manufacturing environment
* Experience in preparing, analyzing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements.
* Excellent computer and technological skills, including high proficiency in ERP, OneStream and Microsoft Office applications preferred.
* Experience of working to tight reporting deadlines
* Knowledge of US reporting requirements including Sarbanes-Oxley desirable
To be considered for the position, please send you CV to our retained partner, Ceri Willoughby at Morgan Ryder Executive in the first instance.
Morgan Ryder - 20 years dedicated to World-Class Manufacturing & Logistics.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's