Gasonline Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Gasonline Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 16:03|
Gasoline Systems Engineer
Very Generous Package
+ FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS + OVERTIME + PENSION + CAREER PROGRESSION
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
EMS Application. Support the development of DENSO software for EU Application and the calibration & validation of DENSO related items.
- Capture the customer's system requirements for EMS Application software
- Create a Functional Requirements Document (FRD) to pass this information to the software team.
- Perform Software Debug to make sure the new software meets the customer's system requirements.
- Will need to manage own output / testing to the right quality
- Investigate any issues reported to find root cause.
- Complete necessary testing & validation task to confirm components for production projects.
- Clear thinker, good communicator.
- Good at logical analysis of data and problem solving.
- Able to build relationships internally / externally.
- Track record of delivering projects.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of IC engine combustion / engine control.
- powertrain related system experience
- PC Skills, MS Office, (Word, Excel), E-mail.
- Good Degree or Equivalent, (2:1 or higher in Mechanical, Automotive or Electronics Engineering)
If you are looking to be a part of a Global family owned business who believe their employees are key to their success, and reward and appreciate them for everything they do with a generous package and ample opportunity to develop and progress, then click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE