|Job Title:||Global Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||High Peak, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||Up to £95000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Due to continued growth for this automotive manufacturing giant, there is now an excellent opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to support global operations in supply chain developments.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director of Global Operations, within the role of Global Supply Chain Manager key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure efficient supply chain operations across twelve global facilities, based in EMEA, America and China.
- Ensure the identification and delivery of standardised process of supply chain operations throughout the group.
- Liaise with site Plant Managers, Supply Chain Managers and Purchasing Managers to provide direction for supply chain efficiency.
- Create and leverage the highest level of visibility to ensure customer needs and demands are met.
- Act as the central contact point for logistics, to optimise the right balance of global supply and demand.
- Support purchasing functions to implement supplier consignment inventory.
- Drive global inventory reduction initiatives.
The successful Global Supply Chain Manager will: -
- Have experience managing multisite supply chain operations.
- Have excellent experience using MRP systems.
- Be results driven and highly motivated.
- Be customer focused.
- Have worked in an automotive manufacturing environment or similar.
On offer: -
- A salary to £95,000
- Car allowance £7,000
- Bonus scheme 15%
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.