|Job Title:||GRADUATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
GRADUATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Circa £30000 (DOE)
A superb opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join the team at an innovative engineering company in Manchester.
The Electrical Design Engineer will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting and exciting projects for Aerospace, Defence and other specialist industries.
- Electrical, controls systems design and component specification
- Design and testing of PLC control systems
- Produce Bills of Materials
- Work alongside production during prototype build and troubleshoot
- Factory Acceptance Tests with customers
- Site Acceptance Tests and ongoing customer support
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Control Engineering
- Experience of AutoCAD and/or Electrical Design Package such as ElecWorks
- Experience in control panel design for industrial products (advantageous)
- Knowledge of industrial automation/control systems (advantageous)
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites in the UK and Internationally
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition and drive for professional development.
- Any leadership/management experience -
** Due to the confidential nature of the work undertaken at this site all applicants must be UK citizens (by birth) **
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.