Head of Warehousing
|Job Title:||Head of Warehousing|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 16:35|
HEAD OF WAREHOUSING - HAYDOCK
Due to new business wins and rapid growth, there is now a need for Head of Warehousing for this growing plastics manufacturing company. With heavy investment in new machinery to support this growth, this is the time to join this company in this exciting phase.
- Support the manufacturing process by ensuring all orders are assembled, marked, packed and despatched accurately.
- Implement and establish warehouse operations.
- Deliver high levels of service and efficiency daily to the business through the warehouse operations.
- Leadership and continuous development of the warehouse team and operations to deliver excellent performance.
- Development of structured reporting and insightful management information to support good decision making.
- Work closely with purchasing, production and stock control.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous warehouse management experience.
- Have experience of leading, motivating and developing a team of people.
- Know how to problem-solve.
- Be able to communicate effectively and influence operational teams as well as influencing at a higher level.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Know how to organise and prioritise the workload of the team on a daily basis.
- Take ownership and responsibility for customer issues and deal with effectively.
- Up to £40,000 salary dependant on experience.
- Monday - Friday Day Shifts
If you think you have what it takes to put your mark on this warehouse then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Business Intelligence
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Site Maintenance Engineer
pension, holidays, fleaxible hours
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
SHIFT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
£40000 - £41000 per annum + Superb Package
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
North Wales, Wales
£50000 - £55000 per annum