Health & Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 15:20|
HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
£30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an exciting role for a Health and Safety Manager for one of our well-known clients in the North West.
The role will involve managing and monitoring processes, standards, training, systems and communications to ensure all H&S responsibilities are adhered to within the business. This will involve developing some training materials to roll out to the business.
The role of the successful H&S Manager will involve:
- Guaranteeing a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Making sure that all H&S policies and procedures are followed and are regularly evaluated, updated and communicated to the business
- Completing regular risk assessments for all equipment and operations.
- Making sure all accidents are documented, investigated and improvements implemented.
- Ensuring all health and safety and training records are maintained and updated.
- Driving a safety culture through the business.
- Creating a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits, checks and training and communicating to the business
- Ensuring fire safety risk assessments are carried out, including completion of remedial work.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of H&S at work legislation and communicate to the business.
- Providing regular reports to the HR, Directors, Senior Management Team on H&S activities.
The successful candidate for H&S Manager should possess the following:
- Recent and relevant experience in a H&S role
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified
- COSHH Trained
- Experience in gathering, analysing and reporting on H&S statistics
- Professional approach
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Supply Chain Manager - Immediate Start
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum