HGV Service Technician x2
|Job Title:||HGV Service Technician x2|
|Salary:||£31000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 11:50|
HGV SERVICE TECHNICIAN x2
£31600 + Pension + Share Options + Life Assurance
We are currently recruiting 2 experienced HGV Service Technicians to join a well-established commercial vehicle maintenance company at their site in Essex.
Working on 2-Shift System, the HGV Service Technicians will be responsible for the maintenance, service & repair of Vans, Rigid Vehicles, Trailers and Tail Lifts.
Vehicles range from 3.5T vans to 17T, 40 Ft Rigid Vehicles.
- Full apprenticeship (City and Guilds or NVQ qualification)
- HGV Class 1 licence
- LOLER certification (preferred)
- Experience of servicing HGV, Rigid Vehicles, Trailers and Tail Lifts
- Health and safety knowledge and understanding
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with a commitment to meeting customer needs
2 Shift - 1 week of each (06.00 - 14.30) & (14.00 - 22.30)
Rate: £14.02 earlies & £16.40 lates- Salary c£31 600
Paid Overtime available at x1.5
Excellent benefits package including; Pension, Life Assurance, Share Options, Cycle to Work etc
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's