|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
My client, a diverse global business based in Liverpool City Centre, is looking for an organised and proactive HR Administrator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is seeking a fast paced, generalist HR administration role. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Maintaining and updating the HR database and providing information as required.
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns including uploading jobs, CV searching and organising interviews.
- Carry out reference checks.
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Providing support to the HR team when managing HR and Recruitment inboxes.
- Record data from absence calls.
- Manage general day-to-day enquires - post, email and calls.
- General HR experience within an office environment
- CIPD qualified
- Microsoft office skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.