|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 08:26|
To £30k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their successful team in the Luton area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only develop your career with clear succession planning in place but also, to work for a Global Manufacturer.
The HR Advisor will report into the HR Manager. The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Management of investigations and disciplinary hearings
- End to end recruitment
- Handling full spectrum of HR Generalist & Payroll queries from employees (Payroll experience not needed).
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on transactional HR issues
- Administer the HR systems
- Management of local inductions for all new starts
- Responsible for new employee administration
- Responsible for leaver administration, including conducting exit interviews
- Assisting managers with absence management and advising HR Manager on those requiring occupational health referrals
- Assist with the review of HR policies and procedures as and when required
- Ensure all appropriate HR matters are communicated to all on site
- Provide cover and back up regarding payroll administration
- Complete and analyse weekly and monthly HR Reports and KPI's
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR policies, procedures, practices, and employment legislation
The candidates must have:
CIPD Level 3 as a minimum
Come from a fast-paced industry I.e. Manufacturing
Be a Generalist
Exceptional attention to detail
Excellent communications skills
Confident with a stand-alone position
Salary is paying up to £30k with additional benefits such as pension, bonus etc.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next week for an asap start.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's